All fees are in Australian dollars and are for my professional immigration services only. Any disbursements or miscellaneous expenses incurred that are associated with the migration process (e.g. visa application charges, translation costs etc.) are not included.
For those who are interested, the range of average fees for professional services, charged by registered migration agents is available on MARA web site.
Please note these fees do not include visa application charges payable to the Department of Immigration and Border Protection (DIBP) and cover only visa application related services.
In the case of selecting a Licensed Australian Migration Agent you are primarily guided by the question of cost of services, I will match or better any genuine offer made to you in writing by another migration agent, provided that it does not contradict the legislation of Australia.
Professional immigration services fees for Family stream migration visas are varied depending on readiness of the documents and number of the applicants. On average: AUD$3,000.00 – AUD$6,000.00.
Prospective Partner visas:
Prospective Marriage Visa (subclass 300) – $3000;
The prospective marriage visa is available to people outside Australia who intend to marry their Australian sponsoring partner after they enter Australia. This visa is not available for people in Australia.
Prospective marriage visa applicants must:
be at least 18 years of age
have met their sponsor, in person, since they both turned 18
be known to their sponsor
be able to enter into a marriage that is valid under Australian law (that is, there must be no impediment to their marriage).
- Partner temporary visa (subclass 820) and Partner permanent visa (subclass 801) – $6000.
- Partner temporary visa (subclass 309) and Partner permanent visa (subclass 100) – $6000
Partner visas are available to people who are married to, or in a de facto relationship with an Australian partner (the sponsor). The application for a Partner visa is a 2-stage process and can be made in or outside Australia.
Immigration Services for the Partner visas include:
- Planning and full support of your entire immigration process from start to finish, taking into account all you circumstances;
- Comprehensive ongoing and personalised advice, provision of information, and documentation on all aspects of the immigration case;
- Assistance with preparation of all necessary documents;
- Certification of copies of documents, subject to the inspection of the originals by the Registered Migration Agent;
- Preparation and submission of a sponsorship application to the Department of Immigration and Border Protection (DIBP) on behalf of the client and ongoing representation of interests of the client there;
- Preparation and submission of a visa application to the Department of Immigration and Border Protection (DIBP) on behalf of the client and ongoing representation of interests of the client there;
- Payment of all application fees and charges on behalf of the client;
- Post-immigration advice to the client regarding moving to Australia, employment, housing search, opening bank accounts, obtaining medical insurance, registration with Medicare and Centrelink, obtaining Tax Identification Number, placement of children to schools or Daycare & Kindergarten.
Additional services for the Partner visas that are provided for an extra charge or by third parties include:
Translation of the documents by a NAATI accredited translator. It is possible to use alternative to the NAATI translations as long as they are accordingly certified. Though such translations may not be accepted by the Australian Post Office when applying for the Australian Passport. Please discuss fees for the translations directly with NAATI accredited translators. An average cost of all translations required for a visa application ranges between AUD$200.00 to AUD$1,500.00.
Comprehensive submissions writing for extremely complex cases.
This page provides a summary information on March 2017. Australian immigration law is complex and it changes on a regular basis. If you have any additional questions or require further clarification, please, do not hesitate and contact me regarding this matter and, if appropriate, to arrange a mutually convenient time for an appointment.
Viktor Ovcharenko MARN 0964258