General Skilled Migration (GSM Program) Permanent Residency and Temporary visas.
All fees are in Australian dollars and are for my professional immigration services only. Any disbursements or miscellaneous expenses incurred that are associated with the migration process (e.g. visa application charges, translation costs etc.) are not included.
For those who are interested, the range of average fees for professional services, charged by registered migration agents is available on MARA web site.
Please note these fees do not include visa application charges payable to the Department of Immigration and Border Protection (DIBP) and cover only visa application related services.
In the case of selecting a Licensed Australian Migration Agent you are primarily guided by the question of cost of services, I will match or better any genuine offer made to you in writing by another migration agent, provided that it does not contradict the legislation of Australia.
- (Skilled Independent (subclass 189) visa) – $5,000;
- (Skilled Nominated (subclass 190) visa) – $5,700;
- Skilled Nominated or Sponsored (Provisional) (subclass 489) visa – $5,700.
Immigration Services for the GSM visas include:
- Planning and full support of your entire immigration process from start to finish, taking into account all your circumstances;
- Comprehensive ongoing and personalised advice, provision of information and documentation in all aspects of the immigration case;
- Assistance with preparation of all necessary documents;
- Preparation and submission of all applications, required documents and forms on behalf of the client to the skills assessment bodies of Australia, representing clients in these organizations;
- Certification of copies of documents, subject to the inspection of the originals by the Registered Migration Agent;
- Preparation and submission of an application with all required documents and forms on behalf of the client to the State Nomination Australian Governmental bodies, representing clients in these organizations. Preparation and submission of SkillSelect Expression of Interest (EoI);
- Preparation and submission of a visa application to the Department of Immigration and Border Protection (DIBP) on behalf of the client and ongoing representation of interests of the client there;
- Payment of all application fees and charges on behalf of the client;
- Post-immigration advice to the client regarding moving to Australia, employment, housing search, opening bank accounts, obtaining medical insurance, registration with Medicare and Centrelink, obtaining Tax Identification Number, placement of children to schools or Daycare & Kindergarten.
Additional services for the GSM visas that are provided for an extra charge or by third parties include:
Translation of the documents by a NAATI accredited translator. It is possible to use alternative to the NAATI translations as long as they are accordingly certified. Though such translations may not be accepted by the Australian Post Office when applying for the Australian Passport. Please discuss fees for the translations directly with NAATI accredited translators. An average cost of all translations required for a visa application ranges between AUD$200.00 to AUD$1,500.00.
- Assistance with Syllabi for Accounting qualifications skills assessments;
Comprehensive submissions writing for extremely complex cases.
This page provides a summary information on 26 of May 2017. Australian immigration law is complex and it changes on a regular basis. If you have any additional questions or require further clarification, please, do not hesitate and contact me regarding this matter and, if appropriate, to arrange a mutually convenient time for an appointment.
Viktor Ovcharenko MARN 0964258